Teodoro Petkoff (Politician) was born on the 3rd of January, 1932. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 1. Teodoro’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Teodoro Petkoff below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Teodoro Petkoff|
Teodoro Petkoff, best known for being a Politician, was born in Venezuela on Sunday, January 3, 1932. After joining the Movimiento al Socialismo (MAS), this Venezuelan journalist-turned-politician served as his country’s Minister of the Central Office of Coordination and Planning.
Family: He was born in Zulia, Venezuela, to a Polish-Jewish mother and a Bulgarian father. Teodoro Petkoff father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Teodoro Petkoff’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Teodoro Petkoff is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Teodoro Petkoff’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Teodoro Petkoff’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Teodoro Petkoff zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 91 years old
The Venezuelan politician has been alive for 33,320 days days or 799,691 hours hours. There were precisely 1,129 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 3, 1932|
|AGE:||91 years old|
Teodoro Petkoff was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Teodoro Petkoff’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1932, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Teodoro Petkoff’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Teodoro Petkoff’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Teodoro Petkoff was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Teodoro Petkoff’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Silent Generation
Teodoro Petkoff was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Teodoro Petkoff’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Teodoro Petkoff’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.