Teresa Karpinska (Stylist) was born on the 31st of August, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 1. Teresa’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Teresa Karpinska below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Teresa Karpinska|
Teresa Karpinska, best known for being a Stylist, was born in Sweden on Thursday, August 31, 1978. Stylist, art director and lifestyle blogger known for her exquisite taste in fashion and interior decor. She has over 40,000 followers on Instagram.
Family: She is of Swedish descent. Teresa Karpinska father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Teresa Karpinska’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Teresa Karpinska is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Teresa Karpinska’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Teresa Karpinska’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Teresa Karpinska zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The stylist has been alive for 15,677 days or 376,257 hours. There were precisely 531 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 31, 1978|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Teresa Karpinska was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Teresa Karpinska’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Grease" by Frankie Valli.
On this day in history:
1142 – Possible date for establishment of the Iroquois (Haudenosaunee) League - with the aid of Hiawatha and Deganawidah.
1945 – The Liberal Party of Australia is founded by Robert Menzies.
1957 – Federation of Malaya gains independence from Great Britain.
5. Teresa Karpinska’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Teresa Karpinska’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Teresa Karpinska was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Teresa Karpinska’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Teresa Karpinska was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Teresa Karpinska’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Teresa Karpinska’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.