Teresa Palmer (Movie Actress) was born on the 26th of February, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 7. Teresa’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Teresa Palmer below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Teresa Mary Palmer|
|NICKNAME:||Tez, Tezza, Teresa Mary Palmer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
Teresa Palmer, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia on Wednesday, February 26, 1986. Australian-born model and actress who starred in the 2016 films The Choice and Lights Out. She also appeared in the sci-fi action film I am Number Four and the Disney film Bedtime Stories. Her other notable films include The Grudge 2 and The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
Family: She dated Russell Brand in 2008. In 2013, she married Mark Webber. Together they welcomed a son, Bodhi Rain, in 2014. In 2016, she had a second son, Forest Sage. Teresa Palmer father’s name is Kevin Palmer and mother Paula Sanders. We will continue to update details on Teresa Palmer’s family.
Education: Teresa Mary Palmer attended Mercedes College, Adelaide, South Australia (2003).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Teresa Palmer is married Mark Webber.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Teresa Palmer’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Teresa Palmer’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Teresa Palmer zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The Australian movie actress has been alive for 13,493 days or 323,832 hours. There were precisely 457 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 26, 1986|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Teresa Palmer was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Teresa Palmer’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kyrie" by Mr. Mister.
On this day in history:
5. Teresa Palmer’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Teresa Palmer’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Tiger
Teresa Palmer was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Teresa Palmer’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Teresa Palmer was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Teresa Palmer’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Teresa Palmer’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.