Terron Brooks (Pop Singer) was born on the 13th of October, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 8. Terron’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Terron Brooks below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Terron Brooks|
Terron Brooks, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Long Beach on Sunday, October 13, 1974. American singer, songwriter, and actor who played Eddie Kendricks, the lead singer of The Temptations in the 1998 miniseries, The Temptations.
Family: He married his wife Leilani in 2003 and they had two children. Terron Brooks father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Terron Brooks’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Terron Brooks is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Terron Brooks’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Terron Brooks’s zodiac sign is Libra
Terron Brooks zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 17,955 days or 430,934 hours. There were precisely 609 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 13, 1974|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Terron Brooks was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Terron Brooks’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Nothing From Nothing" by Billy Preston.
On this day in history:
5. Terron Brooks’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Terron Brooks’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Terron Brooks was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Terron Brooks’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Terron Brooks was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Terron Brooks’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Terron Brooks’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.