Terry Gou (Entrepreneur) was born on the 8th of October, 1950. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 6. Terry’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Terry Gou below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Terry Gou|
Terry Gou, best known for being a Entrepreneur, was born in Taiwan on Sunday, October 8, 1950. Notable for founding the global electronics company Foxconn, Gou had achieved a net worth of over five billion dollars by 2013.
Family: His first marriage, to Serena Lin, produced one daughter and one son. His second marriage, to dancer Delia Tseng, resulted in two more children. Terry Gou father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Terry Gou’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Terry Gou is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Terry Gou’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Terry Gou’s zodiac sign is Libra
Terry Gou zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 73 years old
The Taiwanese entrepreneur has been alive for 26,724 days or 641,382 hours. There were precisely 906 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 8, 1950|
|AGE:||73 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Terry Gou was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Terry Gou’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1950, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Terry Gou’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Terry Gou’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Terry Gou was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Terry Gou’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Terry Gou was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Terry Gou’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Terry Gou’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.