Texas Isaiah (Photographer) was born on the 20th of July, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 6. Texas’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Texas Isaiah below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Texas Isaiah|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Texas Isaiah, best known for being a Photographer, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Sunday, July 20, 1986. Photographer and self-styled visual narrator known for his stark, intimate portraits. Time Magazine named him one of the top “12 African American photographers you should follow right now.”
Family: He is extremely close to his parents and posted a lengthy tribute to them on Instagram in May of 2016. Texas Isaiah father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Texas Isaiah’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Texas Isaiah is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Texas Isaiah’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Texas Isaiah’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Texas Isaiah zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 35 years old
The American photographer has been alive for 12,794 days or 307,074 hours. There were precisely 434 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 20, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Texas Isaiah was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Texas Isaiah’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel.
On this day in history:
1881 – Sioux Indian Chief Sitting Bull, surrenders to US federal troops.
1921 – Congresswoman Alice Mary Robertson becomes the first woman to preside over the floor of US House of Representatives.
1954 – Armistice for Indo-China signed, Vietnam separates into North and South.
5. Texas Isaiah’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Texas Isaiah’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Texas Isaiah was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Texas Isaiah’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Texas Isaiah was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Texas Isaiah’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Texas Isaiah’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.