Thaíssa Carvalho (TV Actress) was born on the 4th of August, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Thaíssa’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Thaíssa Carvalho below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Thaíssa Carvalho|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
Thaíssa Carvalho, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Wednesday, August 4, 1982. Brazilian actress who’s known for playing the role of Cida in the telenovela Viver a Vida. She also appeared in the TV series Apocalipse, A Regra do Jogo, and Malhação.
Family: She often shared photos on Instagram of her dad Jorge Araujo and her dog Sol. Thaíssa Carvalho father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Thaíssa Carvalho’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Thaíssa Carvalho is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Thaíssa Carvalho’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Thaíssa Carvalho’s zodiac sign is Leo
Thaíssa Carvalho zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The Brazilian tv actress has been alive for 14,240 days or 341,765 hours. There were precisely 483 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 4, 1982|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Thaíssa Carvalho was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Thaíssa Carvalho’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Eye Of The Tiger" by Survivor.
On this day in history:
1558 – 1st printing of Zohar (Jewish Kabbalah).
1821 – Russian Antarctic expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen returns to Kronshtadt after becoming the 1st to circumnavigate Antarctica.
1942 – 1st train with Jews departs Mechelen Belgium to Auschwitz.
5. Thaíssa Carvalho’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Thaíssa Carvalho’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Thaíssa Carvalho was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Thaíssa Carvalho’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Thaíssa Carvalho was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Thaíssa Carvalho’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Thaíssa Carvalho’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.