Thalita Carvalho (Blogger) was born on the 26th of July, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Thalita’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Thalita Carvalho below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Thalita Carvalho|
Thalita Carvalho, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Brazil on Tuesday, July 26, 1983. Brazilian interior designer and craft-maker who has made a career thanks to her Instagram and Casa de Colorir blog. She thanks the internet for making her career.
Family: She often posts with her cat and dog named Esse and Fume. Thalita Carvalho father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Thalita Carvalho’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Thalita Carvalho is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Thalita Carvalho’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Thalita Carvalho’s zodiac sign is Leo
Thalita Carvalho zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The Brazilian blogger has been alive for 13,887 days or 333,292 hours. There were precisely 471 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 26, 1983|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Thalita Carvalho was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Thalita Carvalho’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated 131,547,856 babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
On this day in history:
657 – Battle of Siffin during the first Muslim civil war between Ali ibn Abi Talib and Muawiyah I beside Euphrates River.
1519 – Francisco Pizarro receives royal charter for the west coast of South America.
1803 – The Surrey Iron Railway, arguably the world's first public railway, opens in south London.
5. Thalita Carvalho’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Thalita Carvalho’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Thalita Carvalho was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Thalita Carvalho’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Thalita Carvalho was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Thalita Carvalho’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Thalita Carvalho’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.