Thank You (Pop Singer) was born on the 9th of November, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Thank’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Thank You below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Thank You|
Thank You, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Thailand on Sunday, November 9, 1997. Thai pop singer and actress who first rose to fame in 2013 after the release of her hit single “Thank you for your love.” The Kamikaze artist has since released several other popular singles.
Family: Her real name is Sinchanok Klaitae. She has gained significant media attention for dating fellow Thai singer BlackJack. Thank You father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Thank You’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Thank You is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Thank You’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Thank You’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Thank You zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 23 years old
The pop singer has been alive for 8,670 days or 208,090 hours. There were precisely 294 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 9, 1997|
|AGE:||23 years old|
Thank You was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Thank You’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated 130,906,795 babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Candle In The Wind 1997/Something About The Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
1494 – Piero the Unfortunate of the de' Medici family, ruler of Florence, loses his power and flees the state.
1799 – Napoleon Bonaparte pulls off a coup and becomes the dictator of France under the title of First Consul.
1980 – Iraqi President Saddam Hussein declares holy war against Iran.
5. Thank You’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Thank You’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Thank You was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Thank You’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Thank You was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Thank You’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Thank You’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.