Thapanee Ietsrichai (Journalist) was born on the 14th of July, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 9. Thapanee’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Thapanee Ietsrichai below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Thapanee Ietsrichai|
Thapanee Ietsrichai, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Thailand on Thursday, July 14, 1977. Journalist who took part in the Women Make the News 2016 campaign to focus on woman in Asia-Pacific media. She has over 60,000 followers on her thapanee3miti Instagram account.
Family: She is from Thailand. Thapanee Ietsrichai father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Thapanee Ietsrichai’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Thapanee Ietsrichai is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Thapanee Ietsrichai’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Thapanee Ietsrichai’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Thapanee Ietsrichai zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The journalist has been alive for 16,087 days or 386,101 hours. There were precisely 545 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 14, 1977|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Thapanee Ietsrichai was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Thapanee Ietsrichai’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Da Doo Ron Ron" by Shaun Cassidy.
On this day in history:
1789 – Bastille Day - the French Revolution begins with the fall of the Bastille Prison.
1798 – US Sedition Act prohibits "false, scandalous & malicious" writing against government.
1850 – 1st public demonstration of ice made by refrigeration by Florida physician John Gorrie.
5. Thapanee Ietsrichai’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Thapanee Ietsrichai’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Thapanee Ietsrichai was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Thapanee Ietsrichai’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Thapanee Ietsrichai was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Thapanee Ietsrichai’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Thapanee Ietsrichai’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.