Thapelo Mokoena (TV Actor) was born on the 21st of October, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 6. Thapelo’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Thapelo Mokoena below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Thapelo Mokoena|
Thapelo Mokoena, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in South Africa on Thursday, October 21, 1982. South African television and film actor who rose to fame for his portrayal Fatani on the 2007 series Wild at Heart. He is also recognized for his work in the 2013 biographical feature Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom.
Family: He and his wife Lesego Tshepang gave birth to a son in 2015. Thapelo Mokoena father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Thapelo Mokoena’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Thapelo Mokoena is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Thapelo Mokoena’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Thapelo Mokoena’s zodiac sign is Libra
Thapelo Mokoena zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The South African tv actor has been alive for 14,953 days or 358,895 hours. There were precisely 507 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 21, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Thapelo Mokoena was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Thapelo Mokoena’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Jack and Diane" by John Cougar.
On this day in history:
5. Thapelo Mokoena’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Thapelo Mokoena’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Thapelo Mokoena was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Thapelo Mokoena’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Thapelo Mokoena was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Thapelo Mokoena’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Thapelo Mokoena’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.