ThatGirlZari (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 17th of July, 2001. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 9. ThatGirlZari’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about ThatGirlZari below ↓
ThatGirlZari, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in United States on Tuesday, July 17, 2001. Well known muser who has been able to rack up more than 20,000 fans with her mix of lip-sync, dance, comedy and challenge videos on the app.
Family: Her real name is Zyryana Nance. She has four sisters and two brothers. ThatGirlZari father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on ThatGirlZari’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, ThatGirlZari is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of ThatGirlZari’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. ThatGirlZari’s zodiac sign is Cancer
ThatGirlZari zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 20 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 7,606 days or 182,550 hours. There were precisely 258 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 17, 2001|
|AGE:||20 years old|
ThatGirlZari was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On ThatGirlZari’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "U Remind Me" by Usher.
On this day in history:
180 – 6 inhabitants of Carthage, North Africa executed for being Christians. Earliest record of Christianity in this part of the world..
1203 – Siege of Constantinople begins during the fourth Crusade, Crusaders aboad a Venetian fleet attack the city.
1762 – Catherine II becomes tsarina of Russia following the murder of Peter III.
1918 – The Romanov royal family and several of their retainers are executed by a Bolshevik firing squad in the basement of Ipatiev House, in Yekaterinburg, Siberia.
1936 – Spanish generals Francisco Franco and Emilio Mola lead a right-wing uprising, starting the Spanish Civil War.
5. ThatGirlZari’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as ThatGirlZari’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
ThatGirlZari was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. ThatGirlZari’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation Z
ThatGirlZari was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. ThatGirlZari’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. ThatGirlZari’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.