Tiago Aprigio (Stylist) was born on the 29th of December, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 3. Tiago’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tiago Aprigio below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tiago Aprigio|
Tiago Aprigio, best known for being a Stylist, was born in Brazil on Friday, December 29, 1978. Celebrity hairstylist and colorist who is predominantly recognized for his spotlight highlighting techniques. His work has been featured on a number of websites including Modern Salon.
Family: He was born in Brazil. Tiago Aprigio father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tiago Aprigio’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tiago Aprigio is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tiago Aprigio’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tiago Aprigio’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Tiago Aprigio zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 42 years old
The Brazilian stylist has been alive for 15,584 days or 374,023 hours. There were precisely 528 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 29, 1978|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Tiago Aprigio was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Tiago Aprigio’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Le Freak" by Chic.
On this day in history:
1835 – The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
1845 – Texas admitted as 28th state of the Union.
1903 – French Equatorial Africa separates into Gabon, Chad and Ubangi-Shari.
5. Tiago Aprigio’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tiago Aprigio’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Tiago Aprigio was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Tiago Aprigio’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Tiago Aprigio was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Tiago Aprigio’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Tiago Aprigio’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.