Tiffany Jenkins (Sociologist) was born on the 28th of October, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 4. Tiffany’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tiffany Jenkins below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tiffany Jenkins|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Tiffany Jenkins, best known for being a Sociologist, was born in England, United Kingdom on Sunday, October 28, 1973. English sociologist, commentator, and writer who is best recognized for her work as a Culture Editor for Sociology Compass. She is also known for her popular book Keeping Their Marbles.
Family: She was born and raised in England and married Iain Macwhirter. Tiffany Jenkins father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tiffany Jenkins’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tiffany Jenkins is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tiffany Jenkins’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tiffany Jenkins’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Tiffany Jenkins zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The English sociologist has been alive for 18,226 days or 437,429 hours. There were precisely 618 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 28, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Tiffany Jenkins was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Tiffany Jenkins’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Midnight Train To Georgia" by Gladys Knight and The Pips.
On this day in history:
5. Tiffany Jenkins’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tiffany Jenkins’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Tiffany Jenkins was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Tiffany Jenkins’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Tiffany Jenkins was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Tiffany Jenkins’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Tiffany Jenkins’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.