Tiffany (Pop Singer) was born on the 1st of August, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Tiffany’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tiffany below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tiffany Renee Darwish|
|NICKNAME:||Tiffany, Tiffany Renee Darwish, Tiffany Darwish, Tiffany Renee|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Norwalk, California, USA|
Tiffany, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Norwalk, California, USA on Tuesday, August 1, 1989. Born Tiffany Hwang, she is a South Korean-American singer known best as a member of the Girls’ Generation all-female music group. Also a musical theater performer, she appeared in a 2012 production of Fame!
Family: Born Stephanie Young Hwang in San Francisco, California, she later moved to South Korea to start her music career. She has two older siblings. She was in a relationship with musician Nichkhun until they broke up in 2015. Tiffany father’s name is James Robert Darwish and mother Janie Wilson. We will continue to update details on Tiffany’s family.
Education: Tiffany Renee Darwish attended Leffingwell Christian High School in Norwalk, California, Leffingwell Christian School – Norwalk, CA – 1989.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tiffany is married Benn George.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tiffany’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tiffany’s zodiac sign is Leo
Tiffany zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 12,476 days or 299,425 hours. There were precisely 423 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 1, 1989|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Tiffany was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Tiffany’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Batdance" by Prince.
On this day in history:
5. Tiffany’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tiffany’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Tiffany was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Tiffany’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Tiffany was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Tiffany’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Tiffany’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.