Tim Borrmann (Model) was born on the 5th of February, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 9. Tim’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tim Borrmann below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tim Borrmann|
Tim Borrmann, best known for being a Model, was born in Germany on Tuesday, February 5, 1991. German model who has worked with Tommy Hilfiger as well as German fashion brand Tom Tailor. He’s been represented by Modelwerk.
Family: He is from Hamburg, Germany. Tim Borrmann father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tim Borrmann’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tim Borrmann is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tim Borrmann’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tim Borrmann’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Tim Borrmann zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 29 years old
The German model has been alive for 10,643 days or 255,432 hours. There were precisely 361 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 5, 1991|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Tim Borrmann was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Tim Borrmann’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated 137,064,554 babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" by C+C Music Factory.
On this day in history:
1576 – Henry of Navarre (later Henry IV of France) abjures Catholicism at Tours.
1885 – King Leopold II of Belgium establishes the Congo as a personal colonial possession.
1969 – US population reaches 200 million.
5. Tim Borrmann’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tim Borrmann’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Tim Borrmann was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Tim Borrmann’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Tim Borrmann was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Tim Borrmann’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Tim Borrmann’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.