Tim Stockdale (Equestrian) was born on the 12th of August, 1964. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 4. Tim’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tim Stockdale below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Tim Stockdale|
Tim Stockdale, best known for being a Equestrian, was born in England on Wednesday, August 12, 1964. Equestrian and show jumper who won the Nantes Grand Prix and Bordeaux Grand Prix in 2007. He has been one of the preeminent figures in the sport of show jumping, writing several books and releasing a video series on the subject.
Family: He married a woman named Laura. Tim Stockdale father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tim Stockdale’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tim Stockdale is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tim Stockdale’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tim Stockdale’s zodiac sign is Leo
Tim Stockdale zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 55 years old
The British equestrian has been alive for 20,375 days days or 489,020 hours hours. There were precisely 691 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 12, 1964|
|AGE:||55 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Tim Stockdale was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Tim Stockdale’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated 115,215,976 babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Everybody Loves Somebody" by Dean Martin.
On this day in history:
1121 – Battle of Didgori: the Georgian army under King David the Builder wins a decisive victory over the famous Seljuk commander Ilghazi.
1480 – Battle of Otranto - Ottoman troops behead 800 Christians for refusing to convert to Islam.
1851 – American inventor Isaac Singer patents the sewing machine.
5. Tim Stockdale’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tim Stockdale’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||1.8 meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||70 inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||178 centimeters|
|WEIGHT (LBS):||N/A pounds|
|WEIGHT (KG)||N/A kilograms|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Tim Stockdale was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Tim Stockdale’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Tim Stockdale was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Tim Stockdale’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Tim Stockdale’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.