Timothy Bradley (Boxer) was born on the 29th of August, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 4. Timothy’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Timothy Bradley below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Timothy Ray Bradley, Jr.|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Palm Springs, California, USA|
Timothy Bradley, best known for being a Boxer, was born in Palm Springs, California, USA on Monday, August 29, 1983. Won the WBO welterweight title after defeating Manny Pacquiao on June 9, 2012.
Family: He had two step-children with his wife Monica Manzo. Timothy Bradley father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Timothy Bradley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Timothy Bradley is married Monica Bradley.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Timothy Bradley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Timothy Bradley’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Timothy Bradley zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The American boxer has been alive for 14,528 days or 348,683 hours. There were precisely 492 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 29, 1983|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Timothy Bradley was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Timothy Bradley’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" by Eurythmics.
On this day in history:
5. Timothy Bradley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Timothy Bradley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Timothy Bradley was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Timothy Bradley’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Timothy Bradley was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Timothy Bradley’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Timothy Bradley’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.