Tina Knowles (Fashion Designer) was born on the 4th of January, 1954. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 6. Tina’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tina Knowles below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Celestine Ann Beyince|
|NICKNAME:||Celestine Ann Lawson, Tina Knowles|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Galveston, Texas, USA|
Tina Knowles, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Galveston, Texas, USA on Monday, January 4, 1954. Mother of Beyonce and Solange Knowles who became known as the head designer of the House of Dereon brand.
Family: She divorced Mathew Knowles in 2011. She married actor Richard Lawson in 2015. Tina Knowles father’s name is Lumis Albert Beyince and mother Agnez Dereon. We will continue to update details on Tina Knowles’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tina Knowles is married Richard Lawson.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tina Knowles’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tina Knowles’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Tina Knowles zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 69 years old
The American fashion designer has been alive for 25,282 days or 606,771 hours. There were precisely 857 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 4, 1954|
|AGE:||69 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Tina Knowles was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Tina Knowles’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,724,302,468 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1954, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Tina Knowles’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tina Knowles’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Tina Knowles was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Tina Knowles’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Tina Knowles was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Tina Knowles’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Tina Knowles’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.