Tina O’Brien (Soap Opera Actress) was born on the 7th of August, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Tina’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tina O’Brien below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tina O’Brien|
|PROFESSION:||Soap Opera Actress|
Tina O’Brien, best known for being a Soap Opera Actress, was born in Manchester, England on Sunday, August 7, 1983. English actress best known for playing Sarah-Louise Platt on the long-running soap opera Coronation Street from 1999-2007.
Family: She had a daughter named Scarlett in 2008 with then-boyfriend Ryan Thomas. She started dating Adam Crofts in 2011 and they had a son named Beau in 2014. Tina O’Brien father’s name is Steven O’Brien and mother Tina O’Brien. We will continue to update details on Tina O’Brien’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tina O’Brien is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tina O’Brien’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tina O’Brien’s zodiac sign is Leo
Tina O’Brien zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The English soap opera actress has been alive for 14,730 days or 353,537 hours. There were precisely 499 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 7, 1983|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Tina O’Brien was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Tina O’Brien’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
On this day in history:
5. Tina O’Brien’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tina O’Brien’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Tina O’Brien was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Tina O’Brien’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Tina O’Brien was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Tina O’Brien’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Tina O’Brien’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.