Tina Talisa (TV Show Host) was born on the 24th of December, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Tina’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tina Talisa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tina Talisa|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
Tina Talisa, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in Bandung, Indonesia on Monday, December 24, 1979. TV show host who became the talent and showcase manager, main broadcaster, and weather and sports on Indosiar in October 2011.
Family: She married Amrinur Okta Jaya in 2011. Tina Talisa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tina Talisa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tina Talisa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tina Talisa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tina Talisa’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Tina Talisa zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The tv show host has been alive for 15,268 days or 366,447 hours. There were precisely 518 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 24, 1979|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Tina Talisa was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Tina Talisa’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" by Rupert Holmes.
On this day in history:
1565 – Compromise of the Nobles in Habsburg Netherlands closes against inquisition.
1814 – Treaty of Ghent signed, ending the War of 1812 between the United States, the United Kingdom and their allies.
1936 – 1st radioactive isotope medicine administered in Berkeley, California.
5. Tina Talisa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tina Talisa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Tina Talisa was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Tina Talisa’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Tina Talisa was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Tina Talisa’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Tina Talisa’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.