Tish Haynes Keys (Pop Singer) was born on the 7th of November, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Tish’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tish Haynes Keys below ↓
|NAME:||Tish Haynes Keys|
|REAL NAME:||Tish Haynes Keys|
Tish Haynes Keys, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in United States on Wednesday, November 7, 1979. Soul singer who rose to fame after appearing on NBC’s The Voice. She competed on Kelly Clarkson’s team, but she was eliminated from the competition without making it into the top twelve singers.
Family: 12 years after the birth of her daughter she had a son, but simultaneously her parents both died within 18 months of one another. Keys credits her husband Tobias with helping her get through. Tish Haynes Keys father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tish Haynes Keys’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tish Haynes Keys is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tish Haynes Keys’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tish Haynes Keys’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Tish Haynes Keys zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 15,250 days or 366,011 hours. There were precisely 517 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 7, 1979|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Tish Haynes Keys was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Tish Haynes Keys’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Heartache Tonight" by Eagles.
On this day in history:
1492 – Ensisheim Meteorite strikes a wheat field near the village of Ensisheim in Alsace, France. Oldest meteorite with a known date of impact..
1872 – Cargo ship Mary Celeste sails from Staten Island for Genoa; mysteriously found abandoned four weeks later.
1917 – [OS Oct 25] October Revolution in Russia; Lenin and the Bolsheviks seize power, capture the Winter Palace and overthrow the Provisional Government..
5. Tish Haynes Keys’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tish Haynes Keys’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Tish Haynes Keys was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Tish Haynes Keys’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Tish Haynes Keys was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Tish Haynes Keys’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Tish Haynes Keys’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.