TJ Parsell (Memoirist) was born on the 12th of July, 1960. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 8. TJ’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about TJ Parsell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||TJ Parsell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Michigan, United States|
TJ Parsell, best known for being a Memoirist, was born in Michigan, United States on Tuesday, July 12, 1960. Most famous for his 2006 work Fish: A Memoir of a Boy in a Man’s Prison, Parsell also published a New York Times article titled “Unsafe Behind Bars” and contributed to such documentary films as Teenage & Homeless in America and Avoiding Sexual Assault in Prison.
Family: He was born and raised in Dearborn, Michigan. TJ Parsell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on TJ Parsell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, TJ Parsell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of TJ Parsell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. TJ Parsell’s zodiac sign is Cancer
TJ Parsell zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 62 years old
The American memoirist has been alive for 22,975 days or 551,412 hours. There were precisely 779 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 12, 1960|
|AGE:||62 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
TJ Parsell was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On TJ Parsell’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,033,212,527 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1960, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'm Sorry" by Brenda Lee.
On this day in history:
5. TJ Parsell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as TJ Parsell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
TJ Parsell was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. TJ Parsell’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
TJ Parsell was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. TJ Parsell’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. TJ Parsell’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.