Tom Ellis (TV Actor) was born on the 17th of November, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 8. Tom’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tom Ellis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Thomas Paul Ellis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Cardiff, Wales, UK|
Tom Ellis, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Cardiff, Wales, UK on Friday, November 17, 1978. Welsh actor best known for his role as Dr. Oliver Cousins on the television soap opera, EastEnders who appeared in the series three finale of Doctor Who.
Family: He married Tamzin Outhwaite in 2006. Together they had three children and then divorced in 2014. Tom Ellis father’s name is Robert Ellis and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tom Ellis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Thomas Paul Ellis attended High Storrs School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tom Ellis is dating Meaghan Oppenheimer.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tom Ellis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tom Ellis’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Tom Ellis zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 42 years old
The British tv actor has been alive for 15,601 days or 374,437 hours. There were precisely 529 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 17, 1978|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Tom Ellis was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Tom Ellis’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "MacArthur Park" by Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
1558 – Elizabeth I aged 25 ascends English throne upon death of her half sister Queen "Bloody" Mary.
1800 – Congress holds its 1st session in Washington D.C. in an incomplete Capitol Building.
1831 – Ecuador and Venezuela separated from Greater Colombia.
5. Tom Ellis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tom Ellis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Tom Ellis was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Tom Ellis’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Tom Ellis was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Tom Ellis’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Tom Ellis’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.