Tom Kiesche (TV Actor) was born on the 2nd of October, 1967. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 8. Tom’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tom Kiesche below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tom Kiesche|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Hackensack, New Jersey, USA|
Tom Kiesche, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Hackensack, New Jersey, USA on Monday, October 2, 1967. Actor who has landed small roles on many popular television shows, including Breaking Bad, The Mentalist and NCIS: Los Angeles. He is also the writer and director of such films as Bricks and Ashes (2009) and Tax Break (2014).
Family: He has a sister named Daryl. Tom Kiesche father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tom Kiesche’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tom Kiesche is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tom Kiesche’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tom Kiesche’s zodiac sign is Libra
Tom Kiesche zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 53 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 19,660 days or 471,844 hours. There were precisely 666 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 2, 1967|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Tom Kiesche was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Tom Kiesche’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,479,053,821 and there were an estimated 119,222,142 babies born throughout the world in 1967, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Letter" by The Box Tops.
On this day in history:
1187 – Sultan Saladin captures Jerusalem from Crusaders.
1492 – King Henry VII of England invades France.
1789 – George Washington transmits the proposed Constitutional amendments (The United States Bill of Rights) to the States for ratification.
5. Tom Kiesche’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tom Kiesche’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Tom Kiesche was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Tom Kiesche’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Tom Kiesche was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Tom Kiesche’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Tom Kiesche’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.