Tomasz Sta?ko (Trumpet Player) was born on the 11th of July, 1942. He was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 7. Tomasz’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tomasz Sta?ko below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Tomasz Sta?ko|
Tomasz Sta?ko, best known for being a Trumpet Player, was born in Poland on Saturday, July 11, 1942. Avant-garde and free jazz musician known for his Davis-esque lyricism.
Family: He was born and raised in Rzeszów, Poland. Tomasz Sta?ko father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tomasz Sta?ko’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tomasz Sta?ko is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tomasz Sta?ko’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tomasz Sta?ko’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Tomasz Sta?ko zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 79 years old
The Polish trumpet player has been alive for 28,975 days days or 695,405 hours hours. There were precisely 982 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 11, 1942|
|AGE:||79 years old|
Tomasz Sta?ko was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Tomasz Sta?ko’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1942, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1405 – Chinese fleet commander Zheng He sets sail to explore the world for the first time.
1533 – Pope Clement VII excommunicates England's King Henry VIII.
1818 – English poet John Keats writes "In the Cottage Where Burns is Born", "Lines Written in the Highlands", and "Gadfly".
5. Tomasz Sta?ko’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tomasz Sta?ko’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Horse
Tomasz Sta?ko was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Tomasz Sta?ko’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
Tomasz Sta?ko was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Tomasz Sta?ko’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Tomasz Sta?ko’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.