Tomo Kriznar (Civil Rights Leader) was born on the 26th of August, 1954. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 8. Tomo’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tomo Kriznar below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tomo Kriznar|
|PROFESSION:||Civil Rights Leader|
Tomo Kriznar, best known for being a Civil Rights Leader, was born in Slovenia on Thursday, August 26, 1954. Peace activist who delivered cameras to the Nuba civilians in North Sudan in order to collect proof of the military’s crimes against them. He is also an author who has written several books.
Family: He was born to his parents in Jesenice. Tomo Kriznar father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tomo Kriznar’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tomo Kriznar is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tomo Kriznar’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tomo Kriznar’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Tomo Kriznar zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 69 years old
The Slovene civil rights leader has been alive for 25,298 days or 607,170 hours. There were precisely 858 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 26, 1954|
|AGE:||69 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Tomo Kriznar was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Tomo Kriznar’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,724,302,468 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1954, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Tomo Kriznar’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tomo Kriznar’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Tomo Kriznar was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Tomo Kriznar’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Tomo Kriznar was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Tomo Kriznar’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Tomo Kriznar’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.