Tony Shalhoub (TV Actor) was born on the 9th of October, 1953. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 1. Tony’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tony Shalhoub below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anthony Marcus Shalhoub|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA|
Tony Shalhoub, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA on Friday, October 9, 1953. Best known for playing the obsessive-compulsive detective on the television show Monk and for portraying Antonio Scarpacci in Wings.
Family: He married Brooke Adams in 1992, and the couple adopted two daughters named Josie and Sophie. Tony Shalhoub father’s name is Joe Shalhoub and mother Helen Shalhoub. We will continue to update details on Tony Shalhoub’s family.
Education: Anthony Marcus Shalhoub attended East High School, Green Bay, WI (1972) and University of Southern Maine, Portland, ME (1977), Yale University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tony Shalhoub is married Brooke Adams.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tony Shalhoub’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tony Shalhoub’s zodiac sign is Libra
Tony Shalhoub zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 70 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 25,628 days or 615,084 hours. There were precisely 869 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 9, 1953|
|AGE:||70 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Tony Shalhoub was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Tony Shalhoub’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,677,230,358 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1953, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Tony Shalhoub’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tony Shalhoub’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Tony Shalhoub was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Tony Shalhoub’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Tony Shalhoub was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Tony Shalhoub’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Tony Shalhoub’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.