Tori Amos (Rock Singer) was born on the 22nd of August, 1963. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Tori’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tori Amos below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Myra Ellen Amos|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Newton, North Carolina|
Tori Amos, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Newton, North Carolina on Thursday, August 22, 1963. Alternative rock singer-songwriter and pianist who released her debut album Little Earthquakes in 1992. Her first five albums went platinum in the U.S.
Family: She married English sound engineer Mark Hawley on February 22, 1998. Their daughter, Natashya Tash Lorien Hawley, was born on September 5, 2000. Tori Amos father’s name is Edison Amos and mother Mary Ellen Amos. We will continue to update details on Tori Amos’s family.
Mary Ellen Amos
Education: Myra Ellen Amos attended Richard Montgomery High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tori Amos is married Mark Hawley.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tori Amos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tori Amos’s zodiac sign is Leo
Tori Amos zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 60 years old
The American rock singer has been alive for 22,020 days or 528,498 hours. There were precisely 746 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 22, 1963|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Tori Amos was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Tori Amos’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fingertips (Part 2)" by Stevie Wonder.
On this day in history:
5. Tori Amos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tori Amos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Tori Amos was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Tori Amos’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Tori Amos was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Tori Amos’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Tori Amos’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.