Torrie Wilson (Wrestler) was born on the 24th of July, 1975. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Torrie’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Torrie Wilson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Torrie Anne Wilson|
|NICKNAME:||Vince’s Devils, Torrie Anne Wilson, Torrie Wilson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Boise, Idaho, USA|
Torrie Wilson, best known for being a Wrestler, was born in Boise, Idaho, USA on Thursday, July 24, 1975. Wrestler and model who holds the World Championship in WWE and WCW.
Family: She was previously married to Peter Gruner, known as Billy Kidman, and then dated New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez. Torrie Wilson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Torrie Wilson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Torrie Anne Wilson attended Boise State University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Torrie Wilson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Torrie Wilson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Torrie Wilson’s zodiac sign is Leo
Torrie Wilson zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The American wrestler has been alive for 17,594 days or 422,276 hours. There were precisely 596 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 24, 1975|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Torrie Wilson was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Torrie Wilson’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Hustle" by Van McCoy.
On this day in history:
5. Torrie Wilson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Torrie Wilson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Torrie Wilson was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Torrie Wilson’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Torrie Wilson was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Torrie Wilson’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Torrie Wilson’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.