Tracey Jewel (Reality Star) was born on the 9th of November, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 4. Tracey’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tracey Jewel below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tracey Jewel|
Tracey Jewel, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Australia on Tuesday, November 9, 1982. Reality television star who appeared in Married at First Sight on Season 5. She is also known for sharing a mix of both modeling and lifestyle oriented content with her over 140,000 Instagram followers.
Family: She was born and raised in Australia. She married Dean Wells on Married at First Sight but the two later split. Tracey Jewel father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tracey Jewel’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tracey Jewel is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tracey Jewel’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tracey Jewel’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Tracey Jewel zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The Australian reality star has been alive for 14,215 days or 341,175 hours. There were precisely 482 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 9, 1982|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Tracey Jewel was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Tracey Jewel’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Up Where We Belong" by Joe Cocker And Jennifer Warnes.
On this day in history:
1494 – Piero the Unfortunate of the de' Medici family, ruler of Florence, loses his power and flees the state.
1799 – Napoleon Bonaparte pulls off a coup and becomes the dictator of France under the title of First Consul.
1980 – Iraqi President Saddam Hussein declares holy war against Iran.
5. Tracey Jewel’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tracey Jewel’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Tracey Jewel was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Tracey Jewel’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Tracey Jewel was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Tracey Jewel’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Tracey Jewel’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.