Trainer Tips (YouTuber) was born on the 21st of November, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 5. Trainer’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Trainer Tips below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Trainer Tips|
Trainer Tips, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in United States on Tuesday, November 21, 1989. Specializing in content for Pokemon Go, he is a YouTuber whose videos include news, tips and gameplay from the popular mobile game. He has more than 650,000 subscribers. He has also been featured on a segment of Good Day Sacramento.
Family: He has been based in the Bay Area. He began dating a girl known on Instagram as casshwg. Trainer Tips father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Trainer Tips’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Trainer Tips is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Trainer Tips’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Trainer Tips’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Trainer Tips zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 33 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 12,254 days or 294,112 hours. There were precisely 415 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Trainer Tips was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Trainer Tips’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Blame It On The Rain" by Milli Vanilli.
On this day in history:
5. Trainer Tips’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Trainer Tips’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Trainer Tips was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Trainer Tips’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Trainer Tips was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Trainer Tips’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Trainer Tips’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.