Travis Greene (Gospel Singer) was born on the 17th of January, 1984. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 4. Travis’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Travis Greene below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Travis Greene|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Delaware, United States|
Travis Greene, best known for being a Gospel Singer, was born in Delaware, United States on Tuesday, January 17, 1984. Singer and songwriter who is best known for his work throughout the gospel genre. In October 2015, he released his second full length studio album The Hill, which charted at #1 on the Billboard US Gospel chart.
Family: He was born and raised in Delaware. He and his wife Jackie Gyamfi have two child together named David and Travis. Travis Greene father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Travis Greene’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Travis Greene is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Travis Greene’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Travis Greene’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Travis Greene zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The American gospel singer has been alive for 14,256 days or 342,158 hours. There were precisely 483 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 17, 1984|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Travis Greene was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Travis Greene’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Owner of a Lonely Heart" by Yes.
On this day in history:
5. Travis Greene’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Travis Greene’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Travis Greene was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Travis Greene’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Travis Greene was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Travis Greene’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Travis Greene’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.