Trip Lee (Rapper) was born on the 17th of December, 1987. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 9. Trip’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Trip Lee below ↓
|REAL NAME:||William Lee Barefield III|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dallas, Texas, USA|
Trip Lee, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Dallas, Texas, USA on Thursday, December 17, 1987. Christian rapper who released the chart-topping album, The Good Life, in 2012. He is also a poet, author, and pastor who founded the Southern Christian hip hop group The 116 Clique.
Family: He married Jessica Barefield in 2009. The couple welcomed a son and later a daughter. Trip Lee father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Trip Lee’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Trip Lee is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Trip Lee’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Trip Lee’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Trip Lee zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 33 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 12,203 days or 292,895 hours. There were precisely 414 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 17, 1987|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Trip Lee was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Trip Lee’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated 138,691,278 babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Faith" by George Michael.
On this day in history:
1398 – Timur (Tamerlane) captures and sacks Delhi, defeating Sultan Nasir-u Din Mehmud's armies by setting camels loaded with hay alight and charging them at the Sultans armoured elephants.
1526 – Pope Clemens VII publishes degree Cum ad zero - forms Inquisition.
1788 – Russian army of Grigory Potemkin occupies Ocharov.
5. Trip Lee’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Trip Lee’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Trip Lee was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Trip Lee’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Trip Lee was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Trip Lee’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Trip Lee’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.