Trisha Malik (Instagram Star) was born on the 10th of November, 1969. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Trisha’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Trisha Malik below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Trisha Malik|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Trisha Malik, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in England, United Kingdom on Monday, November 10, 1969. Mother of former One Direction superstar Zayn Malik who married Yaser Malik. She has over 440,000 followers on Instagram.
Family: She has been married to Yaser Malik. Her daughters are Waliyha, Safaa and Doniya. Trisha Malik father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Trisha Malik’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Trisha Malik is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Trisha Malik’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Trisha Malik’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Trisha Malik zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 53 years old
The English instagram star has been alive for 19,679 days or 472,311 hours. There were precisely 667 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 10, 1969|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Trisha Malik was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Trisha Malik’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wedding Bell Blues" by Fifth Dimension.
On this day in history:
5. Trisha Malik’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Trisha Malik’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Trisha Malik was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Trisha Malik’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Trisha Malik was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Trisha Malik’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Trisha Malik’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.