Trisha Nime (Model) was born on the 15th of November, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Trisha’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Trisha Nime below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Trisha Nime|
Trisha Nime, best known for being a Model, was born in Philippines on Saturday, November 15, 1997. Model and Instagram star who is known for posting a variety of intimate modeling photos in different swimwear, streetwear, and lingerie to her over 210,000 Instagram followers.
Family: She was born and raised in the Philippines. Trisha Nime father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Trisha Nime’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Trisha Nime is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Trisha Nime’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Trisha Nime’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Trisha Nime zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 23 years old
The Indian model has been alive for 8,733 days or 209,613 hours. There were precisely 296 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 15, 1997|
|AGE:||23 years old|
Trisha Nime was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Trisha Nime’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated 130,906,795 babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Candle In The Wind 1997/Something About The Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
1492 – Christopher Columbus notes 1st recorded reference to tobacco.
1884 – European Colonization and trade in Africa is officially regulated at the international Berlin Conference, formalizing European powers "Scramble for Africa".
1904 – King C. Gillette patents the Gillette razor blade.
5. Trisha Nime’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Trisha Nime’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Trisha Nime was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Trisha Nime’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Trisha Nime was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Trisha Nime’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Trisha Nime’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.