Troian Bellisario (TV Actress) was born on the 28th of October, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Troian’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Troian Bellisario below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Troian Bellisario|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Troian Bellisario, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Monday, October 28, 1985. She became known for her role as Spencer Hastings in the teen drama Pretty Little Liars alongside Ashley Benson. Her acting has earned her a Teen Choice Award and a Young Hollywood Award.
Family: Her father is TV producer Donald P. Bellisario and her half-brother is actor Michael Bellisario. She began dating actor Patrick J. Adams after working with him in theater, and appeared alongside him in Pretty Little Liars and The Come Up. Troian Bellisario father’s name is Donald P. Bellisario and mother Deborah Pratt. We will continue to update details on Troian Bellisario’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Troian Bellisario is married Patrick J. Adams.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Troian Bellisario’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Troian Bellisario’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Troian Bellisario zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 13,022 days or 312,545 hours. There were precisely 441 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 28, 1985|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Troian Bellisario was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Troian Bellisario’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Part-Time Lover" by Stevie Wonder.
On this day in history:
1492 – Christopher Columbus sights Cuba and claims it for Spain under the name "Juana".
1538 – The first university in the New World, the Universidad Santo Tomás de Aquino, is established on Hispaniola.
1746 – Peruvian cities of Lima and Callao demolished by earthquake, 18,000 die.
5. Troian Bellisario’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Troian Bellisario’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Troian Bellisario was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Troian Bellisario’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Troian Bellisario was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Troian Bellisario’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Troian Bellisario’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.