Troy Delmege (Reality Star) was born on the 9th of June, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Gemini and his life path number is 8. Troy’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Troy Delmege below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Troy Delmege|
Troy Delmege, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Australia on Wednesday, June 9, 1982. Australian reality star who is best known for his appearance on Married at First Sight.
Family: He has been in a relationship with fellow Married at First Sight contestant Carly Bowyer. Troy Delmege father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Troy Delmege’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Troy Delmege is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Troy Delmege’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Troy Delmege’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Troy Delmege zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The Australian reality star has been alive for 14,369 days or 344,857 hours. There were precisely 487 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 9, 1982|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Troy Delmege was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Troy Delmege’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Ebony And Ivory" by Paul McCartney And Stevie Wonder.
On this day in history:
721 – Odo of Aquitaine defeats the Moors in the Battle of Toulouse.
1549 – Book of Common Prayer is adopted by the Church of England.
1815 – End of the Congress of Vienna: New European political situation is set.
5. Troy Delmege’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Troy Delmege’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Troy Delmege was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Troy Delmege’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Troy Delmege was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Troy Delmege’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Troy Delmege’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.