Troy Garity (Movie Actor) was born on the 7th of July, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 7. Troy’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Troy Garity below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Troy O’Donovan Hayden|
|NICKNAME:||Troy O’Donovan Hayden, Troy Garity|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Troy Garity, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Saturday, July 7, 1973. Son of Jane Fonda and activist Tom Hayden who made a name for himself as soldier Barry Winchell in the dramatic TV movie, Soldier’s Girl. His performance earned him a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Actor.
Family: He married actress Simone Bent in 2007. His sisters include director, Vanessa Vadim, and writer, Mary Luana Williams. Troy Garity father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Troy Garity’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Troy Garity is married Simone Bent.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Troy Garity’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Troy Garity’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Troy Garity zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The American movie actor has been alive for 18,233 days or 437,603 hours. There were precisely 618 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 7, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Troy Garity was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Troy Garity’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Will It Go Round In Circles" by Billy Preston.
On this day in history:
5. Troy Garity’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Troy Garity’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Troy Garity was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Troy Garity’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Troy Garity was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Troy Garity’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Troy Garity’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.