Turk Wendell (Baseball Player) was born on the 4th of September, 1968. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 1. Turk’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Turk Wendell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Steven John Wendell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA|
Turk Wendell, best known for being a Baseball Player, was born in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA on Wednesday, September 4, 1968. Eccentric former relief pitcher who spent most of his baseball career with the Cubs and Mets and was known for being highly superstitious.
Family: He married Barbara Wendell in 1996. Turk Wendell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Turk Wendell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Steven John Wendell attended Wahconah (Wahconah, MA) and Quinnipiac University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Turk Wendell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Turk Wendell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Turk Wendell’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Turk Wendell zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The American baseball player has been alive for 19,870 days or 476,888 hours. There were precisely 674 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 4, 1968|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Turk Wendell was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Turk Wendell’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "People Got To Be Free" by Rascals.
On this day in history:
5. Turk Wendell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Turk Wendell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Monkey
Turk Wendell was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Turk Wendell’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Turk Wendell was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Turk Wendell’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Turk Wendell’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.