Ty Burrell (TV Actor) was born on the 22nd of August, 1967. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 8. Ty’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ty Burrell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tyler Gerald Burrell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Grants Pass, Oregon, USA|
Ty Burrell, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Grants Pass, Oregon, USA on Tuesday, August 22, 1967. Actor known for his role as Phil Dunphy on the ABC comedy series Modern Family. The role has earned him two Emmy Awards and a Screen Actors Guild Award. In 2014, he voiced the role of Mr. Peabody in the feature Mr. Peabody & Sherman and played Jean Pierre Napoleon in Muppets Most Wanted.
Family: He married Holly Burrell in 2000 and the couple has two children. Ty Burrell father’s name is Gary Burrell and mother Sheri Burrell. We will continue to update details on Ty Burrell’s family.
Education: Tyler Gerald Burrell attended Hidden Valley High School, Grants Pass and Southern Oregon University, Ashland, Penn State University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ty Burrell is married Holly.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ty Burrell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ty Burrell’s zodiac sign is Leo
Ty Burrell zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 56 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 20,562 days or 493,499 hours. There were precisely 697 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 22, 1967|
|AGE:||56 years old|
Ty Burrell was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Ty Burrell’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,479,053,821 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1967, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Ode to Billie Joe" by Bobbie Gentry.
On this day in history:
5. Ty Burrell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ty Burrell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Ty Burrell was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Ty Burrell’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Ty Burrell was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Ty Burrell’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Ty Burrell’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.