Tzeni Theona (TV Actress) was born on the 20th of February, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 7. Tzeni’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tzeni Theona below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tzeni Theona|
Tzeni Theona, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Greece on Sunday, February 20, 1983. Actress who’s known for playing Dona-Maria in the TV series Poios mas pianei! and starring as Dorothea in the horror film The Death I Dreamed Of in 2010.
Family: She shared a photo on Instagram with her father in August 2017. Tzeni Theona father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tzeni Theona’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tzeni Theona is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tzeni Theona’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tzeni Theona’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Tzeni Theona zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The Greek tv actress has been alive for 14,040 days or 336,968 hours. There were precisely 476 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 20, 1983|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Tzeni Theona was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Tzeni Theona’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated 131,547,856 babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby, Come To Me" by Patti Austin With James Ingram.
On this day in history:
1792 – US postal service created, postage 6-12 cents depending on distance.
1872 – New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art opens.
1873 – British Naval Officer John Moresby discovers the site of Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and claims it for Britain.
5. Tzeni Theona’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tzeni Theona’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Tzeni Theona was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Tzeni Theona’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Tzeni Theona was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Tzeni Theona’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Tzeni Theona’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.