Tzion Baruch (TV Actor) was born on the 25th of October, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Tzion’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tzion Baruch below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tzion Baruch|
Tzion Baruch, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Ramla on Thursday, October 25, 1979. Israeli actor and comedian who’s best known for playing Ron Hashabian in the TV series The Arbitrator. He also starred as Juda in the 2017 TV series Juda.
Family: He married actress Yana Yossef in 2014. Tzion Baruch father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tzion Baruch’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tzion Baruch is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tzion Baruch’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tzion Baruch’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Tzion Baruch zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The Israeli tv actor has been alive for 15,259 days or 366,236 hours. There were precisely 517 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 25, 1979|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Tzion Baruch was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Tzion Baruch’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rise" by Herb Alpert.
On this day in history:
1415 – Battle of Agincourt: Henry V's forces defeat larger French army and the longbow defeats the armoured knight.
1854 – The infamous Charge of Light Brigade during the Battle of Balaclava in the Crimean War; over 100 killed.
1946 – 1st trial against nazi war criminals in Nuremberg.
5. Tzion Baruch’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tzion Baruch’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Tzion Baruch was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Tzion Baruch’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Tzion Baruch was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Tzion Baruch’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Tzion Baruch’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.