Ursula K. Leguin (Children’s Author) was born on the 21st of October, 1929. She was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 7. Ursula’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ursula K. Leguin below ↓
|NAME:||Ursula K. Leguin|
|FULL NAME:||Ursula K. Leguin|
Ursula K. Leguin, best known for being a Children’s Author, was born in Berkeley on Monday, October 21, 1929. An American author of novels and children’s books in the science fiction and fantasy genres, she is best known for her Earthsea fantasy books and her Hainish science fiction series. She received a PEN/Malamud Award in 2002.
Family: She married Charles Le Guin in 1953. The couple subsequently became parents to three children. Ursula K. Leguin father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ursula K. Leguin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ursula K. Leguin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ursula K. Leguin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ursula K. Leguin’s zodiac sign is Libra
Ursula K. Leguin zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 91 years old
The American children's author has been alive for 33,484 days days or 803,623 hours hours. There were precisely 1,135 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 21, 1929|
|AGE:||91 years old|
Ursula K. Leguin was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Ursula K. Leguin’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1929, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1805 – Battle of Trafalgar: British Admiral Horatio Nelson defeats combined French and Spanish fleet. Nelson shot and killed during battle..
1854 – Florence Nightingale with a staff of 38 nurses is sent to the Crimean War.
1944 – World War II: US troops capture Aachen, 1st large German city to fall.
5. Ursula K. Leguin’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ursula K. Leguin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||1.6 meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||64 inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||163 centimeters|
|WEIGHT (LBS):||N/A pounds|
|WEIGHT (KG)||N/A kilograms|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Ursula K. Leguin was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Ursula K. Leguin’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
Ursula K. Leguin was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Ursula K. Leguin’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Ursula K. Leguin’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.