Valentina Lisitsa (Pianist) was born on the 11th of December, 1969. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 3. Valentina’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Valentina Lisitsa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Valentina Lisitsa|
Valentina Lisitsa, best known for being a Pianist, was born in Kiev, Ukraine on Thursday, December 11, 1969. World-renowned pianist who has performed in many of the world’s most prestigious venues, including Carnegie Hall and Royal Albert Hall. In 2012, she recorded an album of her renditions of Rachmaninov concertos.
Family: She married Alexei Kuznetsoff. Valentina Lisitsa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Valentina Lisitsa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Valentina Lisitsa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Valentina Lisitsa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Valentina Lisitsa’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Valentina Lisitsa zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 51 years old
The Ukrainian pianist has been alive for 18,713 days or 449,114 hours. There were precisely 634 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 11, 1969|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Valentina Lisitsa was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Valentina Lisitsa’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated 120,942,839 babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" by Steam.
On this day in history:
1620 – 102 Mayflower Pilgrims and about 30 crew land at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts [NS, Dec 21].
1792 – France's King Louis XVI goes on trial, accused of high treason and crimes against the state.
1913 – Mona Lisa recovered 2 years after it was stolen from the Louvre Museum.
5. Valentina Lisitsa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Valentina Lisitsa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Valentina Lisitsa was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Valentina Lisitsa’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Valentina Lisitsa was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Valentina Lisitsa’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Valentina Lisitsa’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.