Valentina Vargas (Movie Actress) was born on the 31st of December, 1964. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 9. Valentina’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Valentina Vargas below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Valentina Vargas|
Valentina Vargas, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Chile on Thursday, December 31, 1964. Known for her roles in The Name of the Rose, Night Across the Street, and other French and Chilean films, Vargas also appeared in several episodes of the television series Fête de Famille.
Family: Though she was born in Chile, she was raised primarily in France. Valentina Vargas father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Valentina Vargas’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Valentina Vargas is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Valentina Vargas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Valentina Vargas’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Valentina Vargas zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 56 years old
The Chilean movie actress has been alive for 20,519 days or 492,477 hours. There were precisely 696 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 31, 1964|
|AGE:||56 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Valentina Vargas was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Valentina Vargas’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated 115,215,976 babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Feel Fine" by The Beatles.
On this day in history:
406 – 80,000 Vandals, Alans and Suebians cross the Rhine at Mainz, beginning invasion of Gallia.
1744 – English astronomer James Bradley announces discovery of Earth's nutation motion (wobble).
1775 – Battle of Quebec in American Revolutionary War; Americans defeated trying to take British stronghold.
5. Valentina Vargas’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Valentina Vargas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Valentina Vargas was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Valentina Vargas’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Valentina Vargas was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Valentina Vargas’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Valentina Vargas’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.