Valeria Hinojosa (Blogger) was born on the 19th of November, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Valeria’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Valeria Hinojosa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Valeria Hinojosa|
Valeria Hinojosa, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Bolivia on Thursday, November 19, 1987. Blogging personality who is famous for her of WaterThruSkin blog. She has gained massive popularity for sharing her yoga, eco travel, and sustainable fashion advice, tips, and styling.
Family: She was originally born and raised in Bolivia. Valeria Hinojosa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Valeria Hinojosa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Valeria Hinojosa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Valeria Hinojosa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Valeria Hinojosa’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Valeria Hinojosa zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The blogger has been alive for 12,378 days or 297,088 hours. There were precisely 420 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 19, 1987|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Valeria Hinojosa was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Valeria Hinojosa’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated 138,691,278 babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mony Mony" by Billy Idol.
On this day in history:
1530 – The Recess document resulting from the Diet of Augsburg signed by Charles V and catholic princes.
1620 – The Mayflower reaches Cape Cod & explores the coast.
1805 – Lewis & Clark expedition reaches the Pacific Ocean, first European Americans to cross the west.
5. Valeria Hinojosa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Valeria Hinojosa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Valeria Hinojosa was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Valeria Hinojosa’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Valeria Hinojosa was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Valeria Hinojosa’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Valeria Hinojosa’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.