Valerie Aflalo (Model) was born on the 7th of October, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 4. Valerie’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Valerie Aflalo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Valerie Aflalo|
Valerie Aflalo, best known for being a Model, was born in Malmo, Sweden on Thursday, October 7, 1976. Swedish model and fashion designer who became known for her eponymous clothing label, Valerie. She has also hosted the morning radio talk show on NRJ.
Family: She married Johan Tornstrom in 2014. They have a daughter named Bianca. Valerie Aflalo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Valerie Aflalo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Valerie Aflalo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Valerie Aflalo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Valerie Aflalo’s zodiac sign is Libra
Valerie Aflalo zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The Swedish model has been alive for 16,219 days or 389,267 hours. There were precisely 550 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 7, 1976|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Valerie Aflalo was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Valerie Aflalo’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated 121,620,578 babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "A Fifth Of Beethoven" by Walter Murphy & The Big Apple Band.
On this day in history:
1571 – Battle of Lepanto: Holy League of southern European nations destroy Ottoman fleet in significant loss off Western Greece.
1737 – A cyclone causes 40 foot waves that are believed to have killed 300,000 in Calcutta, India.
1763 – George III of Great Britain issues Proclamation of 1763, closing lands in North America north and west of Alleghenies to white settlement.
5. Valerie Aflalo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Valerie Aflalo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Valerie Aflalo was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Valerie Aflalo’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Valerie Aflalo was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Valerie Aflalo’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Valerie Aflalo’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.