Valerie Benaim (Journalist) was born on the 30th of August, 1969. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 9. Valerie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Valerie Benaim below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Valerie Anna Benaïm|
Valerie Benaim, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Casablanca, Morocco on Saturday, August 30, 1969. Journalist who is best known for the 2009 biographical novel Nicolas Sarkozy and Carla Bruni : The True Story. She has more than 240,000 followers on her valerie.benaim Instagram account.
Family: Her son is named Tom Halle and her brother is Laurent Benaim. Valerie Benaim father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Valerie Benaim’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Valerie Benaim is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Valerie Benaim’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Valerie Benaim’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Valerie Benaim zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 51 years old
The French journalist has been alive for 18,807 days or 451,373 hours. There were precisely 638 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 30, 1969|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Valerie Benaim was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Valerie Benaim’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated 120,942,839 babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Honky Tonk Women" by The Rolling Stones.
On this day in history:
1146 – European leaders outlaw crossbow, intending to end war for all time.
1363 – Beginning of the Battle of Lake Poyang; two Chinese rebel leaders Chen Youliang and Zhu Yuanzhang are pitted against each other in what was one of the largest naval battles in history during Mongol-led Yuan Dynasty.
1590 – Tokugawa Ieyasu enters Edo Castle (Traditional Japanese date: August 1, 1590).
5. Valerie Benaim’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Valerie Benaim’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Valerie Benaim was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Valerie Benaim’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Valerie Benaim was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Valerie Benaim’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Valerie Benaim’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.