Valerie Faris (Director) was born on the 20th of October, 1958. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 8. Valerie’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Valerie Faris below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Valerie Faris|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Valerie Faris, best known for being a Director, was born in California, United States on Monday, October 20, 1958. Co-director of Little Miss Sunshine and award-winning music videos by artists including The Smashing Pumpkins and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Family: She was a dance student who met her future husband and directing partner, Jonathan Dayton, at UCLA. Valerie Faris father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Valerie Faris’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Valerie Faris is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Valerie Faris’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Valerie Faris’s zodiac sign is Libra
Valerie Faris zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 62 years old
The American director has been alive for 22,776 days or 546,640 hours. There were precisely 772 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 20, 1958|
|AGE:||62 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Valerie Faris was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Valerie Faris’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,924,081,243 and there were an estimated 103,731,629 babies born throughout the world in 1958, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It's All In The Game" by Tommy Edwards.
On this day in history:
1097 – 1st Crusaders arrive in Antioch during the First Crusade.
1603 – Chinese uprising in Philippines fails after 23,000 killed.
1803 – US Senate ratifies the Louisiana Purchase.
5. Valerie Faris’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Valerie Faris’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Valerie Faris was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Valerie Faris’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Valerie Faris was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Valerie Faris’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Valerie Faris’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.